It’s not too late to make it a picture perfect handmade holiday gift that really shows off your #Disneyside! Shutter Sisters & Camera Men have created their annual downloadable DIY photo calendar template to use with your own photos.
We can’t help but think that this calendar is a divine way to showcase and share your favorite Disney photographs throughout 2015! And...it's free!
Here’s the simple step-by step:
1. Visit Our Collective's calendar post and click the download button to download the zipped files to your computer.
2. Extract the files from the zipped folder and open them in Photoshop (we use Photo Shop Elements).
3. Choose 13 of your favorite Disney themed photos (12 months plus a cover shot) for the calendar pages. We know, it's not easy to pick only 13!
4. One-by-one create each month of your calendar. Instructions are included with the download! From #DisneyHolidays to #HalloweenTime to a runDisney race. You can include all of your favorite memories from the past year.
5. Print, trim and assemble. We use card stock that's made for printing photos. HP Brochure and Flyer Paper in Matte finish is our favorite. You can find it at Staples.
6. Make your calendar a table top version (using a CD jewel case - below) or a wall version using your choice/style of paper clips.
7. Wrap and give with love. (Be sure to make one for yourself too, because... tis the season!)
Wishing you and your loved ones a Magical Holiday!