Mattel Exhibit featuring Disney Pixar Cars Die-Cast Vehicles Speeds Into Petersen Automotive Museum
Can't wait until Cars Land opens on June 15th?
Need your Disney Pixar Cars fix now?
No matter if you are a Car Collector, Toy Collector, or just a fan of Disney Pixar Cars . . . There is a fantastic exhibit going on until the end of the month (last day is April 30th) at the Petersen Automotive Museum. We attended the opening day of the exhibit, so we know first hand how cool it is. What a beautifully detailed display featuring characters from the Disney films CARS and CARS 2. It showcases the history of Mattel's Cars die-cast collection. You can even take your photo with Lightning McQueen. Ka-Chow!
From Silver Screen to Die-cast: Disney*Pixar Cars Imagined by Mattel
* Movie scene dioramas featuring hundreds of real die-cast Cars vehicles
* Rare and never before released to the public die-cast vehicles
* New 2012 Super Chase Collection featuring limited run vehicles for the ultimate collector
* Innovative micro-technology showcase of the hottest holiday toy of 2011: Lightning McQueen Alive
* The journey of Cars die-cast packaging, a design that revolutionized the die-cast category
Petersen Automotive Museum - Hollywood Gallery, 2nd floor
6060 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90036
(Between Fairfax and Orange Grove)
Disclaimer: This is not a paid post. We were invited to a Media Preview and received a gift bag.